DOH Jefferson COVID-19 Vaccination Information
December 28, 2020
COVID-19 Vaccination Information
The Department of Health-Jefferson offers COVID-19 vaccination appointments.
Eligibility currently includes all residents ages 12 and older. It should be noted that only the Pfizer vaccine is approved to be used with ages 12-17.
Florida residents 12 and older can obtain an appointment by completing any of the processes listed below:
- Email the completed and signed Vaccine Screening and Consent Form to JeffersonCHD@flhealth.gov
- Deliver the completed form to DOH Jefferson at 1255 W. Washington Street, Monticello, Florida, 32340.
- Call (850) 342-0170 and select 1 to schedule your appointment.
Once received, you will be contacted to schedule your vaccine administration appointment. Scheduling staff will make you aware of our vaccine inventory if you are requesting a specific brand of vaccine.
Booster shots for all three COVID-19 vaccines are now available. Eligible individuals may choose which vaccine they receive as a booster dose. CDC’s recommendations now allow vaccine recipients to mix and match dosing for booster shots.
For additional information about the COVID-19 vaccine, please visit the following links:
- Vaccine Screening and Consent Form (110421-DOHSCREENINGANDCONSENTFORM, 213kB)
- Vaccine Screening and Consent Form Fillable (PDF, 205kB)
- Vaccine Screening and Consent Form (Spanish) (PDF, 262kB)
- Moderna EUA Recipients What to Expect Card (PDF, 272kB)
- Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) EUA Recipients What to Expect Card (PDF, 542kB)
- Pfizer EUA Recipients What to Expect Card (PDF, 211kB)
- Why Get Vaccinated (PDF, 405kB)