What Services are Available?
- Preventive Dental Care
- Emergency Dental
- Treatment Routine Dental Services
Who is Eligible?
- Children 3 year old to age 20 receiving Medicaid
- Patients over the age of 20 receiving Medicaid may qualify for emergency dental care
- Emergency dental care is only provided during normal hours of operation
- Cash paying clients (Individual with no insurance)
Florida Department of Health
1255 W Washington St
Monticello, FL 32344
How do I get an appointment?
Call (850) 342-0170
You must bring the following to your child’s appointment:
- Your child’s Social Security Card and Medicaid Card;
- Your Driver’s License or other form of photo ID.
- If you are not the parent, you will need to bring proof of guardianship or custody.