DOH Jefferson COVID-19 Vaccination Information
December 28, 2020
COVID-19 Vaccination Information
The Department of Health-Jefferson offers COVID-19 vaccination appointments.
Eligibility currently includes all residents ages 12 and older. It should be noted that only the Pfizer vaccine is approved to be used with ages 12-17.
Florida residents 12 and older can obtain an appointment by completing any of the processes listed below:
- Email the completed and signed Vaccine Screening and Consent Form to JeffersonCHD@flhealth.gov
- Deliver the completed form to DOH Jefferson at 1255 W. Washington Street, Monticello, Florida, 32340.
- Call (850) 342-0170 and select 1 to schedule your appointment.
Once received, you will be contacted to schedule your vaccine administration appointment. Scheduling staff will make you aware of our vaccine inventory if you are requesting a specific brand of vaccine.
DOH Jefferson coordinated with local private health care providers to administer the vaccine to their front-line health care workers. Beginning in January 2021, DOH Jefferson has been vaccinating three to four days each week at our health department clinic.
For additional information about the COVID-19 vaccine, please read the Moderna EUA Recipients What to Expect Card, Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) EUA Recipients What to Expect Card, Pfizer EUA Recipients What to Expect Card and visit https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/vaccines/ or https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/index.html.
- Vaccine Screening and Consent Form (PDF, 129kB)
- Vaccine Screening and Consent Form (Spanish) (PDF, 132kB)
- Moderna EUA Recipients What to Expect Card (PDF, 167kB)
- Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) EUA Recipients What to Expect Card (PDF, 239kB)
- Pfizer EUA Recipients What to Expect Card (PDF, 172kB)
- Why Get Vaccinated (PDF, 405kB)